I have always been the guy to keep my batteries/mods safe. I was good with not leaving them on in my pocket or improperly storing batteries. But, i was walking into my home after a long day of work, dropped my batteries from the day into my pocket not thinking, and I now have deep 2nd degree burns on my hand and thigh.
Not complaining or ranting, just a warning that getting complacent could fuck your day up.
p.s. If this is the wrong place to post this let me know.
Due to trauma of the event I took no pics of penis which was mildly toasted but is healed now.